воскресенье, 20 августа 2017 г.

Homemade Peppermint Eucalyptus Vapor Rub…..

Homemade Peppermint Eucalyptus Vapor Rub…..

Homemade Vapor Rub

As most of you know, I am on a mission to rid my house of toxins. This journey of mine began when I started getting very leery of the skin care industry. I have been an Aesthetician for over 10 years and have been using and selling professional lines of skin care until about four years ago. I realized that even if a product is found in a high end salon or claims to be “natural” it most likely couldn’t be further from actually being good for your skin. The laundry list of harmful ingredients that are put in skin care is staggering. I won’t bore you with statistics and hard to pronounce ingredients but this is serious. I wanted to simplify what I was doing to my skin and I wanted to use the most pure ingredients I could

find. I started to formulate my recipes and it quickly led to revamping almost everything my family and I use!


So today, I wanted to share with you a simple recipe for homemade vapor rub! Unlike Mentholatum, this recipe contains beeswax, not petroleum. If you are like me, you often have runny noses dripping around your house, not to mention fall’s allergies are just around the corner! This recipe is so nourishing for the skin while also being a powerful decongestant. Essential oils are potent and deliver great results without the side effects and toxic ingredients.


I prefer to use coconut oil as the base of this salve due to the extremely healing powers of coconut oil. It’s great for over blown sore noses! Olive Oil is nourishing and great for replenishing irritated skin.


  • PEPPERMINT– Breaks up congestion. relieves headaches, antibacterial, antiviral
  • ROSEMARY– Clears the nose, anti fungal, antibacterial

This is an easy recipe to do-so get your stove top hot and let’s get started!


Homemade Vapor Rub

Homemade Vapor Rub

Homemade Vapor Rub

Original article and pictures take http://jenniraincloud.com/diy-peppermint-eucalyptus-vapor-rub-2/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий