воскресенье, 20 августа 2017 г.

Coconut Oil Hair Mask

Coconut Oil Hair Mask

Coconut Oil Mask 7

Today I’m blogging about something that is super important to me and I wanted to share it with all of you because A. you rock and B. why not? Hair and makeup are a huge passion of mine. I can spend hours on end recreating makeup looks and different hair styles. I am constantly trying out new products and always learning new ways to keep my hair as healthy as possible. I’m going to let you in on a little secret…I grow back gray!! UGH! I hate it! While it’s not 100%, it’s a good 70% grow back which means that every 3 weeks I need to color my hair. All those chemicals can really do some damage so it’s really important for me to take good care of my locks. After doing some research I found the easiest and all natural way to help keep my hair not only strong but shiny and soft with coconut oil. I’ve had a lot of friends ask me what I do so I thought I would share it with all of you guys. Let’s start with the product I use which is an organic extra virgin coconut oil that I purchased on Amazon. The extra virgin oil is important to get

because it’s not processed.


DSC_0103

This stuff is crazy versatile. Not only is it great for cooking but also for hair and skin. Coconut oil can be absorbed better than any other oil out there and helps to strengthen the hair follicle which in turn helps to stimulate growth. You will literally notice a difference in the feel of your hair the first time you try it. So let’s get started! Here are the steps I take, I try to do this at least once a week. Hope you enjoy my mug!


Coconut Oil Mask-

First, I part my hair down the center and clip each side.


Untitled - Sign

Coconut Oil Mask 3

Working with one side at a time I take a 1″piece and rub the oil into it starting from the scalp all the way down to the ends.


Coconut Oil Mask 4

I continue to repeat this (1/2 tbsp. of oil to 1″ piece) until all of my hair is covered.


Coconut Oil Mask 9

Coconut Oil Mask 8

Coconut Oil Mask 5

Coconut Oil Mask 6

If you have a shower cap I would suggest putting that on top of the towel to help hold in the heat. Keep your hair wrapped for 30-40 minutes and then shampoo regularly. I always do 2 shampoos to make sure it’s all out! You’ll feel the difference right away but make sure to keep up with it, it’s really a great thing to do for your hair!


DSC_0024

Coconut Oil Mask 10

Depending on the lighting my hair can look very red…clearly this is one of those times!


Original article and pictures take http://made2style.com/2013/02/18/coconut-oil-hair-mask/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий