воскресенье, 20 августа 2017 г.

Rice Flour + Milk Powder Mask for natural whitening

Rice Flour + Milk Powder Mask for natural whitening

Hello Ladies


Been a while since my last post, just back from Indonesia for a short trip to visit my parents and bought heaps of beauty products (cheaper there, lol)


Today I'm gonna share with you my natural whitening skin mask.. It's cheap, easy & effective.. Natural & safe.. Let me introduce to you: MILK POWDER + RICE FLOUR Mask. This mask soothes & moisturises my skin so so much, especially after a hot day outside!


I used this mask for my sun-burnt skin and I believe it helped to brighten my skin to the original fair color :)


Whenever I go out and it's super burning hot (Singapore is super hot), I will make & apply this mask after one hot, humid, sweaty day to cool down & maintain my soft fair skin :)


Asian ladies believe that milk can whiten complexion & make skin super baby-soft. Plus they also believe that rice can brighten skin & prevent wrinkles..


Milk: When applied topically, the lactic acid in milk will gradually reduce skin's pigmentation, resulting in a lighter complexion


Cleopatra bathed in milk to whiten her skin and milk softens skin too :) Bathing in milk or using milk as skin mask makes me feel like a princess, thus makes me happy :)


Rice: can keep our skin youthful and translucent looking. Rice contains a high concentration of PABA. PABA (para aminobenzoic acid) is a very good sunscreen. When taken internally, PABA also raises the Vitamin C levels in our bodies. Plus it is a good anti-inflammatory agent. It soothes sunburns and also promotes the skin’s repair. It is an antioxidant too :)


So, let's get started:



Let's prepare milk powder (any brand can do wonder), rice flour (from supermarket, again any brand is fine, I got mine from a supermarket), Olive oil (optional) and a bowl


Step 1: Take about 10 tablespoons of rice flour



That is about half of your bowl


Take about 5 tablespoons of milk powder

Step 2:



Step 3: Mix rice flour & milk powder together


Mix one spoon of olive oil (optional). Olive oil is to add moist to my skin.

Step 4:Add olive oil if you have dry skin



about this much, 1 tablespoon is more than enough



Step 5: Mix with a little bit of water



Step 6: Stir it until it becomes thick paste



Yes, thick thick paste!


Step 7: Apply on my face, it has that kind of tightening effect on my face.. I feel so so so tight!


Apply it on my hands & legs as well. I believe if face needs extra care & face mask, why can't hands & legs have the same fair treatment too? Below is how it looks like when the mask is still wet



This is how it looks like when the mask dries off.. It's super super tight on my skin



can't even smile, so tight! I believe the tightness removes my oily sebum & bad blackheads



the mask is drying real fast!



After the mask dries off, about 15-20 minutes later, rinse it off.. shower as per normal :) I recommend leave the mask on your body for 30 minutes for the whitening effect, but only leave it on your face for 10-15 minutes because it's super super tight!


Do this treatment 2-3 times a week, or whenever you go out under super hot sun! The day I come back home after a super hot day, I straight away make this mask before going for a cool shower!


And here I look so fresh after this natural whitening treatment! My complexion is flawless

without make up (this pic is original without flash or editing at all) and I believe maintenance is very important & it doesn't have to be expensive!


So, go and make use of your kitchen stuff!!



Stay Pretty

Loves,

Netty


Original article and pictures take http://made-beautifully.blogspot.in/2012/07/rice-flour-milk-powder-mask-for-natural.html site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий