воскресенье, 20 августа 2017 г.

Pro tip – Pinterest Protection – Make your own Pore Strips (aka how to remove your eyebrows)

Pro tip – Pinterest Protection – Make your own Pore Strips (aka how to remove your eyebrows)
Pro tip – Pinterest Protection – Make your own Pore Strips (aka how to remove your eyebrows)

Another Pin that is being shared heavily on Pinterest caught my eye today. I know those Biore strips are satisfying in the grossest way possible but they are pricey. So the idea of making your own sounds great right?


Image
WRONG! Unless you want to look all Amanda Palmer and draw your eyebrows on like some kind of early 2000’s goth. (sorry, not cute)

Image

Don’t believe me that it will take your eyebrows off – our friends at Pin-tried It demonstrate.


I’m sure it can be safely done, but I wouldn’t risk it. I also don’t really think it could feel all that great to rip all the tiny hairs off your face…unless you feel like you need a little waxing.


Original article and pictures take http://yourfairygodmothers.wordpress.com/2013/05/30/pro-tip-pinterest-protection-make-your-own-pore-strips-aka-how-to-remove-your-eyebrows/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий