воскресенье, 20 августа 2017 г.

Lavender Sandalwood Shaving Cream

Lavender Sandalwood Shaving Cream

DIY Shaving Cream

Jenni from Jenni Raincloud here! Happy Beautiful Skin Friday! The season for bare legs is coming at us quickly-pasty, hairy, ashy legs are just not going to work-AS IF! Yeah, I just quoted Clueless. Sorry about that. Anyway, for the past year or so I have struggled with finding the right razor. Nothing seemed to work-either the razor was surrounded by chemically enhanced junk or I would get cuts and burns and still have stubble. That was until I gave in and started

using shaving cream. Making your own shaving cream is so fun and could not be easier. You will love how it conditions the skin, leaving legs smooth and moisturized. Oh, and a close shave? Yes. Shaving cream will give you that close shave that is a must for those daisy dukes-just kidding-I don’t wear daisy dukes but you know what I mean. Oh, and this recipe is excellent for stubbly faces! Men need shaving cream more than anyone so this is for the guys too!


Original article and pictures take http://jenniraincloud.com/diy-shaving-cream/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий