воскресенье, 20 августа 2017 г.

How to Make & Use Dry Shampoo

How to Make & Use Dry Shampoo

How to Make and Use Dry Shampoo via @poorandpretty

At the Bridgeport Arts Fest last weekend, I had a really great conversation with a shopper about natural haircare, and the pains of having super thick, unruly hair. “I want to wash my hair every other day, because I know that’s healthier for it, but it can get pretty oily on non-washing days.” Ah yes, I used to have this problem too! Then, I started making my own dry shampoo. I shared this recipe with her, and now I’ll share it with you! It’s very easy and I bet you have these ingredients in your kitchen already:


Dry Shampoo Recipe for Dark Hair:


  • 2 tbs cornstarch
  • 2 tbs cocoa powder
  • ½ tbs cinnamon
  • 2-3 drops of essential oil (optional)

Dry Shampoo Recipe for Light Hair:


  • 4 tbs cornstarch
  • ½ tbs cinnamon
  • 2-3 drops of essential oil (optional)

Not sure how exactly to use it? Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered there too:


How to Make and Use Natural Dry Shampoo via @poorandpretty

Original article and pictures take http://www.poorandpretty.com/2015/07/17/how-to-make-use-dry-shampoo/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий