воскресенье, 20 августа 2017 г.

How to Grow your Hair Faster – Help your Hair Grow Faster

How to Grow your Hair Faster – Help your Hair Grow Faster

When I have asked a friend of mine if she knows how I could grow my hair faster, she suggested to trim it regularly and eat a healthy diet. Thanks a lot, Captain Obvious! Fortunately, I did not express my thoughts, and after I kindly thank her for the good advice, I kept looking for a more convenient remedy.


Waiting for sustainable but tedious processes to work defeats the purpose, while spending much money on various cosmetic products full of chemicals, doesn’t sound

like a sound investment either.


How to Grow your Hair Faster

I do not mind getting my hands dirty when the end goal is a bright one, so I got myself busy and checked out some homemade hair mask remedies I could find on the web that when applied, promises to make my hair grow faster without hurting it in any way. To be honest, I cannot afford to take any chances, and that is why I am so reluctant to use products that are rich in chemicals, as I fear the side effects.


However, realistically, some hair-helper tips undeniably can accelerate the hair growth quickly. Like giving your scalp, regular massages using hair mask can stimulate the blood flow to your scalp, which helps nutrients get to your hair follicles more quickly. If you are like me, you have nothing to worry about if you choose to follow this remedy, as all the ingredients are natural.


Why These Ingredients

Castor Oil:

If you are looking for a quicker hair growth, Jamaican Black castor oil is the answer. I used this oil to make my eyebrows and lashes grow thicker and longer. Sometimes, I simply use the castor oil and massage it directly to my scalp and leave it overnight.


The castor oil works effectively if you’re dealing with some serious problems such as bald spots, or thinning hair.


Egg :

Rich in vitamins, proteins, and super-nurturing fatty acids, the egg will not only make your hair shinier, softer and healthier, but they also help you to grow it long as well.


Loaded with vitamins A, D, and E that help prevent any hair loss and thicken thinning hair, while D itself promotes new growth and keeps split ends at bay.


Olive oil:

This oil strengthens and softens, making it particularly ideal for dry or damaged hair. It also exfoliates your tresses while strengthening the color of your hair and maintaining the texture.


Coconut Oil:

If you’re trying to grow out and strengthen your hair, coconut oil is a simple but effective means to do it. It has so many healthy fatty acids, so it makes your hair soft while strengthening it all at the same time.


Don’t use this homemade remedy when you are in a rush, because the mixture needs to spend at least half an hour on your hair to deliver positive results. Apply it once or twice a week and wash your hair after 30 minutes.


how-to-grow-hair-faster

  1. Simply mix all the above ingredients, and apply the mixture in your hair from scalp to ends.
  2. Let it sit for 30 minutes and rinse it as usual with shampoo and conditioner.
  3. While washing your hair, massage the scalp with your fingertips, starting at the back of the neck and moving around the hairline.
  4. Do this mask once a week and you'll notice your hair will feel soft and healthy.
  5. My hair grows about 10 centimeters after a month of using this hair mask.

Calleigh is passionate about inspiring others to a healthy living and encourages to re-discover their lifestyle. Her keen interest in health shines through in her written work on DIY skin care, beauty tips, healthy and active lifestyles.


Original article and pictures take http://beautytips4her.com/how-to-grow-your-hair-faster-help-your-hair-grow-faster/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий