воскресенье, 20 августа 2017 г.

Homemade Deodorant Recipe

Homemade Deodorant Recipe
DIY Nontoxic Homemade Deodorant Recipe

DIY Nontoxic Deodorant with coconut oil. It works! The best deodorant I have ever used! thecrunchymoose.com





Before I found this, I tried pretty much every natural commercial product (the crystal stick, natural brands like this, and sprays like this) . Everything made me breakout. Then I tried this. And I

broke out in a rash again. Since I knew exactly what was in the homemade recipe, I started googling. Turns out it is pretty common to detox after years (about 20 years for me) of using commercial deodorant full of metals and other toxins. Which is just gross. So I had a few weeks of uncomfortable rashes. So if you are breaking out because of your natural deodorant, you could be detoxing.


You can adjust the ratios. I have seen this recipe with a lot less coconut oil and more of the powders. These ratios will have a lotion consistency.


Nontoxic diy deodorant, thecrunchymoose.com

Original article and pictures take http://thecrunchymoose.com/2013/07/homemade-deodorant.html site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий