воскресенье, 20 августа 2017 г.

Day 691 - Veet Deplatory Cream & Woman with Mustache

Day 691 - Veet Deplatory Cream & Woman with Mustache
Day 691 - Veet Deplatory Cream & Woman with Mustache

A very tickly topic I have to share with you today. Do you use any depilatory creams? I use Veet depilatory cream which is very popular. You can buy it anywhere

and I guess our women know no other brand other than Veet. Looks like its depilatory products are like spiders with cobweb - on each shelf of every store, that’s why even at a grocery’s you can find tubes of its cream or wax straps.


image
I personally find Veet depilatory stuff pretty good, but only creams, because wax straps or wax separately are useless crap, IMHO. You waste money on something that doesn’t help remove hair in any way, and a good sum of money, tbe.

But anyway, back to the main topic. I bought my favorite cream to get rid of some soft hair and, fyr, Veet is ideal solely for tender hairs easy to remove. But this time the effect horrified me. Instead of getting even skin I got burns which later turned into sores. And not that that was a nice sight, ugh.


Luckily, now they’re healing. But the condition of my skin atm leaves much to be desired. The reason for said sores is overtiming the cream. Obviously, it has a very strong effect and you better apply it for a short lapse of time, 5 min at max.


image
ok ok enough laughing. Woman with mustache is not a rarity after all ;)

Other than that, Veet company has lots of interesting pictures pr'ing its depilatory creams. Such as


image

Original article and pictures take http://willy-w.tumblr.com/post/59587342374/veet-deplatory-cream-woman-with-mustache site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий