воскресенье, 20 августа 2017 г.

Cypress Firming Serum

Cypress Firming Serum

cypress firming serum

Hi everyone! Welcome to Beautiful Skin Fridays, with me, Jenni Raincloud! Since I’ve started my blog I’ve realized that everyone is essentially similar-we all want to be the best version of ourselves that we can be. Anti wrinkle products are a multi-million dollar industry because women just want to be pretty. I get it-it’s as prominent to us as young girls as prince charming is. As we get

older, we are conditioned to just accept that beauty fades, but the thing I can’t get out of my head is what if I ate cleanser? What if I worked on my heart, mind and soul and were happy and peaceful inside?? And of course, what if I found a magic potion that would feed my skin the moisture it needed while firming and evening my skin? Well, that was my aim for this week. I have created a product that will do all these thing for our skin. It’s a serum, so it’s easy to make and can be used as often as you want without side effects. You ready to get started??


DIY Anti Aging Serum

Original article and pictures take http://jenniraincloud.com/rosehip-cypress-firming-serum/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий