воскресенье, 20 августа 2017 г.

Cinnamon scrub- A homemade skin care miracle!

Cinnamon scrub- A homemade skin care miracle!
Cinnamon scrub- A homemade skin care miracle! - Sifa's Corner

Cinnamon, known for its distinct aroma, is a spice that is not only useful for cooking but also remarkable for health benefits.



Researchers have found that, cinnamon increases the production of collagen on skin. You will not get miraculous result overnight, but regular intake of cinnamon specially topical usage (using directly on the skin) shows improvement in skin quality.


Knowing all the good properties of Cinnamon, I got curious. What if I could use this in my skin care ritual? and voila! I discovered something amazing, Cinnamon Scrub.


I like Cinnamon scrub as a weekly home-made organic scrub. Many people use Sugar for scrubbing their face. But

I have always found it too harsh. After all, I am using it on my face, not on my floor! I need my scrubs to be suited for my skin.


WHAT WILL YOU NEED:






You don’t want the mixture to be runny. It should be thick so that when you apply it to your face it does not drip. (If it has become runny, then add more flour, but not cinnamon. )



Apply this scrub gently with your fingertips in a circular motion. Scrub from inside to the outside of your face & neck.



Scrub for 30 sec to 1 minute and then wash with cold water.


  • If you use too much cinnamon in the scrub mixture, it will cause more tingling. The very first time I used it, it felt like my skin is burning. That’s because I didn’t measure the cinnamon and kind of “poured” it onto the bowl. So that’s why it is important to measure the ingredients while making the scrub. Take 1/4 tsp if your skin is sensitive.


——–


You May Also Like:


Nightmare with Blackheads!
Nightmare with Blackheads!

Healthy skin by 10 regular habits
Healthy skin by 10 regular habits

Original article and pictures take http://www.sifascorner.com/2013/01/cinnamon-scrub.html#.UaWpGdI-aDl site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий