воскресенье, 20 августа 2017 г.

Been using this for about 2 yrs, I have eczema and get ingrowns on my legs when …

Been using this for about 2 yrs, I have eczema and get ingrowns on my legs when …

Been using this for about 2 yrs, I have eczema and get ingrowns on my legs when …
Been using this for about 2 yrs, I have eczema and get ingrowns on my legs when i shave bc i have super fine hair. I mix this with aveeno eczema lotion (which smells like butt) to moisturize after a shower/shave…love love love. No dry spots, no ingrowns (n i was paying $25 for the […]

Been using this for about 2 yrs, I have eczema and get ingrowns on my legs when ...

(which smells like butt) to moisturize after a shower/shave…love love love. No dry spots, no ingrowns (n i was paying $25 for the no bump stuff from european wax center-works amazingly n a summer bikini must have, but this is cheaper n stretches longer) PLUS PLUS PLUS: I smell like a box

of chocolates when im done moisturizing. B careful where u sit for a while, ive marked up some sheets…but never stained clothes when getting dressed right after.


Bookmark this picture from bestskincaresystem.com


About 20% of children worldwide are said to suffer from eczema. It is a debilita…
About 20% of children worldwide are said to suffer from eczema. It is a debilitating condition that causes dry flaky skin, itchiness, crusty skin, blisters and other painful skin problems. People with eczema have very sensitive skin that reacts badly to conventional products such as lotions, soap and body washes. That’s why many people who […]

Original article and pictures take http://www.freeczema.com/been-using-this-for-about-2-yrs-i-have-eczema-and-get-ingrowns-on-my-legs-when/?&pde=170317125203 site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий