воскресенье, 20 августа 2017 г.

20 Beauty Mistakes You Didn’t Know You Were Making

20 Beauty Mistakes You Didn’t Know You Were Making
20 Beauty Mistakes You Didn't Know You Were Making

This is from personal experience, and let me tell you, my husband has had some good laughs at my attempt to prevent sleep lines in the last few months. I’ve always been a side/stomach sleeper (so cozy!), and one day last month woke up to see wrinkles on my chest that took hours to go away. I came to the realization that these would some day be permanent. Nooooooo!!


My first thought was, “There’s no way I’m sleeping on my back”, so instead, I used my handy Google Search Bar to see if there were any other alternatives. The first thing I found was a simple little pillow called the Bosom Buddy. Easy

enough! I immediately ordered one, confident that I would never have to worry about chest wrinkles ever again.


The thing about this little pillow is that it doesn’t stay in place unless you wear a tight tank top to bed to keep it in its place. Not a problem for me because that’s usually what I wear anyway. But, unfortunately it didn’t work 100%. It helped a little, but I still noticed lines in the morning (probably from it falling out of place), so I went on another hunt for something that would solve this dilemma of mine.


Found it! A Silicone Pad you can slap on your chest and wear to bed every night. This is going to be great! It actually worked pretty well the first few nights, but after only a few days it loses its stickiness, causing it to fall off in the middle of the night. I then decided it was probably best to wear the Bosom Buddy combined with the silicone pad for extra wrinkle protection– this is when my husband stopped laughing (What, is this NOT attractive?!). It may have also been when I started wearing anti-wrinkle pads all over my face that he decided I had taken it too far.


Ok, fine, I’ll give this sleeping on my back thing a try. I can’t live with all of these added nightly routines for the rest of my life. The first night I didn’t sleep much and kept finding myself rolling over onto my side, but I quickly found a simple solution for that, and have been sleeping comfortably on my back for the last few weeks. In fact, I now prefer my back!


Here are a few tips if you want to make the switch: Put a pillow under your knees to support your back and keep you from rolling over. I found this to be very comforting for some reason. You may also need to switch out for another pillow (you can actually buy a pillow made especially for back sleepers), but I think the idea here is that you don’t want a pillow that is too hard. I have a down pillow that seems to kind of cradle my head, so the sides of the pillow rest up next to both sides of my face.


Keep in mind that it may take a few weeks or more to get comfortable on your back, but if for whatever reason you’re not sleeping well on your back, it may not be worth it. Lack of sleep causes wrinkles, too! They’re inevitable, but if I can delay them by even just a few years, I will obviously go the lengths to do so.


#3. Sleeping on your side (ages you 10+ years!) | 20 Beauty Mistakes You Didn't Know You Were Making

Original article and pictures take http://www.listotic.com/20-beauty-mistakes-you-didnt-know-you-were-making/4/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий